[arin-ppml] Draft Policy ARIN-2021-6: Remove Circuit Requirement

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Tue Sep 21 15:50:12 EDT 2021

On Tue, 21 Sep 2021, 22:25 Isaiah Olson, <isaiah at olson-network.com> wrote:

> I am opposed to this proposal and would in fact like to see a policy
> proposal that strengthens the requirement to provide actual network
> services in order to receive additional address space.

Hi Isaiah

I am in total agreement with your sentiment and the requirement for a
circuit should continue to stand.

Any policy that removes such a requirement would render the management of
Internet Number Resources by the registry useless and thereby essentially
lead to no need for the registry after all.

Noah