[arin-ppml] Draft Policy ARIN-2019-19: Require IPv6 Before Receiving Section 8 IPv4 Transfers

Michel Py michel at arneill-py.sacramento.ca.us
Wed Nov 6 16:21:27 EST 2019

> Adam Thompson wrote :
> If one test VM, one free tunnel, and about 4 hours of time constitute an "undue"
> burden... especially when there's no requirement to leave it up and running.

My billing rate is $300/hr. Send me $1200 and I'll do it.

> I further believe quite firmly that this policy will not be without
> some legal risk, based on statements made by others in this mailing list.

Something almost everyone knows about the US legal system : the more money you have, the better your chances are.
It's sad, but it's the way the system works.

The resources of the majority that does not want IPv6 are far greater than the resources of the minority that does.

Michel.