[arin-ppml] Of interest?

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Thu May 16 05:39:46 EDT 2019

On 16 May 2019, at 12:12 AM, Ronald F. Guilmette <rfg at tristatelogic.com> wrote:
> Whoa whoa whoa.  Wait a second here John.   Are you saying that ARIN
> is in possession of FAXed copies of personal identification documents
> for all of the sock puppet people who were represented as officers of
> all of the sock puppet companies in this case??
>
> The legal filings say that none of those people ever actually existed.
>
> So whose pictures are on those personal identification documents?  Penn
> and Teller?  Biggie and Tupac?

Ronald -

	I am not commenting on any particular matter, but note that ARIN has asked for copies of government-issued identification in the past, and that is not an assured protection mechanism (just as requiring notarized documents cannot be 100% relied upon.)

Thanks,
/John

John Curran
President and CEO