[arin-ppml] Of interest?

Ronald F. Guilmette rfg at tristatelogic.com
Thu May 16 00:12:53 EDT 2019

In message <A0737FC0-BCDB-41B9-B03B-FE39011ACF90 at arin.net>,
John Curran <jcurran at arin.net> wrote:

>> Require FAXed copy of driver's license, national ID card or passport.
>
>Yes, we've been doing that for years it is of limited help.

Whoa whoa whoa.  Wait a second here John.   Are you saying that ARIN
is in possession of FAXed copies of personal identification documents
for all of the sock puppet people who were represented as officers of
all of the sock puppet companies in this case??

The legal filings say that none of those people ever actually existed.

So whose pictures are on those personal identification documents?  Penn
and Teller?  Biggie and Tupac?

Regards,
rfg