[arin-ppml] Micfo

Michael Williams michael.williams at glexia.com
Wed May 15 18:56:39 EDT 2019

John —

Perhaps we should deputise ARIN employees as federal law enforcement
officers, provide them training and firearms, and let them root out
the rampent abuse in IP allocation. I think people would think twice
if they knew lying to ARIN was lying to a federal agent. They also
wouldn’t want the ARIN SWAT team breaking down their door with a
search warrant taking away their belongings.

Thoughts? I mean ARIN already does perform many functions you expect
from a law enforcement body but does so with greater success,
efficiency, and grace.

Sent from my iPhone