[arin-ppml] Of interest?

William Herrin bill at herrin.us
Wed May 15 17:14:38 EDT 2019

On Wed, May 15, 2019 at 1:18 PM Ronald F. Guilmette <rfg at tristatelogic.com>
wrote:

> Funny thing... not a single one of them seems to actually be registered
> with
> any of the relevant state authorities to do business in their alleged home
> states.
>
> So, is it just me, or is this not a red flag to anybody else?

It's just you. It's pretty routine to incorporate in a different state than
where you get your mail and operate in a still different set of states
under a business name different enough to defy easy electronic matching.

Have fun finding the state registration for AS11875.

Regards,
Bill Herrin

--
William Herrin