[arin-ppml] ARIN-PPML 2027-3

Rudolph Daniel rudi.daniel at gmail.com
Sun May 14 12:36:06 EDT 2017

Support much if this proposal, but agree with John re: removal of non
responsive contacts from the database. I think removal may create a worse
condition ..at least, there is data present, albeit unresponsive..but still
a kickoff point for further investigation.
I don't know if there needs to be a different consideration for non
responsive legacy holders(?)
If you have not signed an rsa and still have unresponsive poc, my thinking
is that staff should regard this as priority conditions for investigating(?)
RD