[arin-ppml] ARIN-PPML Digest, Vol 128, Issue 7

Mike Burns mike at iptrading.com
Fri Feb 19 10:49:00 EST 2016

The existence of your company and other "brokers" isn't evidence enough that
people want to make money solely by buying and selling v4 resources?

Methinks you fail to see the forest for the trees!

Regards,

McTim

Hi McTim,

I'm really not sure what you are saying above, but actually the existence of
brokers like me is in fact evidence that people want to make money solely by
buying and selling IPv4 addresses.  Adding quotes around brokers doesn't
really change that fact.

As a poster who has for years made comments related to speculation, do you
care to speculate yourself on the example of the RIPE registry?  After all,
if there has been a years-long pent-up demand to speculate in IPv4
addresses, surely there would be evidence of what you claim?

Regards,
Mike