[arin-ppml] ARIN-PPML 2015-2

William Herrin bill at herrin.us
Mon Jun 1 17:01:14 EDT 2015

On Mon, Jun 1, 2015 at 4:33 PM, John Curran <jcurran at arin.net> wrote:
>  If you provide an actual citation of such a finding,
> it should be fairly easy to find the language to that effect in the judgement.

Let me put this another way: If I were to find an ISP willing to let
me announce 199.43.0.0/24, how long do you think it would take ARIN
counsel to figure out what to sue us for?

Seriously man, if you really believe you or I have no legal recourse
when someone hijacks our routes, that we're all just subject to the
whimsy of a utopian system of courtesy and cooperation, or that the
ARIN registration is not a decisive part of resulting litigation, you
really ought to have a long talk with ARIN counsel.

Regards,
Bill Herrin

William Herrin ................ herrin at dirtside.com  bill at herrin.us