[arin-ppml] Queue depth report?

Mike Burns mike at iptrading.com
Tue Sep 30 12:48:28 EDT 2014

Hi John,

>> Reading between the lines, I think this is about ARIN's max carrying rate
>> without schedule slippage.

>We actually have been fairly creative (e.g. moving IPv6 and ASN
requests to additional resources to free up more time for IPv4
requests); there are other similar options if needed, so I'm
going to disagree on that assertion of a "max carrying rate."

I'm going to disagree on on your disagreement, because what I wrote is
clearly not an assertion!
It's nice to know you have options to speed things up, though.
Thanks for the info, it is clear to me that given your definition of "out"
as the first waiting list entry, we will almost certainly have a thousand
blocks left when we're "out."
Does team review come to an end when the first waiting list entry is
registered?

Regards,
Mike