[arin-ppml] Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2013-8: Subsequent Allocations for New Multiple Discrete Networks - Revised

CJ Aronson cja at daydream.com
Wed Mar 5 09:01:24 EST 2014

Martin..

My fellow AC members who were at the meeting handled the discussion well
and I didn't feel the need to speak on the subject.  Mostly I listen to the
community and that is what I did during the PPC. That is not shocking  :-)

Further.. this does change nothing but it also documents current practice
and the ARIN staff requested in a policy experience report that this be
documented so that it is clear what the current practice is.

----Cathy