[arin-ppml] About needs basis in 8.3 transfers

Steven Ryerse SRyerse at eclipse-networks.com
Fri Jun 6 01:28:34 EDT 2014

Owen, as best as I can tell you have served this community honorably during your years of service.  I would not support removing you or any other (who discloses publicly like you do) because you earn at least part of your income consulting with organizations helping them acquire IP resources thru the complexities of existing ARIN policies.

The only question I would ask is, would you support a proposal from a member of this community to make the acquisition of IP resources much simpler if it significantly cut into your income?  Would every member who serves do so?  It's an age old question that is always difficult to answer.

Steven L Ryerse
President
100 Ashford Center North, Suite 110, Atlanta, GA  30338
770.656.1460 - Cell
770.399.9099 - Office
770.392-0076 - Fax

℠ Eclipse Networks, Inc.