[arin-ppml] Draft Policy ARIN-2014-6: Remove 7.1

Jimmy Hess mysidia at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 20:01:09 EST 2014

On Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 9:51 AM, Andrew Dul <andrew.dul at quark.net> wrote:

> At this time I'm opposed to this policy.  While I agree this text is out
> of date and probably should be updated.  I don't necessarily agree that
> the section should just be removed.  Reverse DNS is an important part of

I am in agreement, and oppose the policy as written; the section should not
be removed.

The section explains when it is the resource-holder's responsibility to
maintain IN-ADDR's, and also: when ARIN may host the IN-ADDRs.

It just needs some minor tweaking to include and distinguish between IPv6
and IPv4 IN-ADDRs

--
-JH