[arin-ppml] No Support ARIN-prop-2014-4 – “Remove 4.2.5 Web Hosting Policy”

Azinger, Marla Marla.Azinger at FTR.com
Mon Apr 14 12:21:07 EDT 2014

No support. Right now I don't think it confuses anyone as stated in the rational and it just clarifies something ARIN staff will ask for.  They ask some companies for detailed router output (which in some cases is not even possible) and they won’t take time to analyze domain details?  Which btw if they are legitimate they are very easy to provide.

Additionally I use this policy to beat back bogus IP Requests for domains.  This has cut back on BS requested subnet size alot in the ISP world.