[arin-ppml] Regarding unauthorized changes (Re: Policy question)

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Fri Sep 21 16:39:16 EDT 2012

David -

Recognize that the goal of arbitration is generally to bring the
parties to a jointly acknowledged outcome.  When that isn't
present, whether the outcome is still meaningful or not can
hinge on how arbitration was convened (binding arbitration
per contract, court-ordered, etc.), venue, and the terms/conditions
agreed at the start.

Very hard to answer in the abstract - sorry...

FYI,
/John

John Curran
President and CEO