[arin-ppml] ARIN-prop-174 Policies Apply to All Resources in the Registry

Steven Ryerse SRyerse at eclipse-networks.com
Thu Jun 21 23:04:44 EDT 2012

I got my info about the Microsoft deal mostly from the press and blogs and I acknowledge that those sources are not always accurate or complete.  My question then John would be, when I apply for my 3 /24's next month thru your normal process,  will I be able to sign the same deal as Microsoft got (again I've never read it) and will I be able to get the same terms Microsoft got?  The press said they signed an LSRA.