[arin-ppml] 2011-1 dissent Was: Re: ARIN-2011-1: ARINInter-RIRTransfers - Last Call

Kevin Blumberg kevinb at thewire.ca
Wed Oct 26 19:27:52 EDT 2011

John,

My statement was a hope that any region that is looking at Inter-RIR  transfer policy has a needs
requirement that mimics that regions own requirements. It was more of a preamble :)

The policy currently allows for potentially a very loose interpretation of needs basis. If we have a policy
in our region that requires certain needs to be a valid request then our Inter-RIR policy should closely
mimic those needs requirements.

Kevin Blumberg
T 416.214.9473 x31
F 416.862.9473