[arin-ppml] ARIN Multiple Discrete Networks Policy

Kevin Blumberg kevinb at thewire.ca
Mon Oct 3 13:16:42 EDT 2011

John,

Are those approvals for members that had existing MDN space and required additional space or requests to move under the MDN policy?

As for the rejections I was more interested in the total number of people rejected on initial request to be under the MDN policy that did not
complete later on.

Thanks,

Kevin Blumberg
T 416.214.9473 x31