[arin-ppml] ARIN Multiple Discrete Networks Policy

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Mon Oct 3 13:33:29 EDT 2011

On Oct 3, 2011, at 1:16 PM, Kevin Blumberg wrote:

> John,
>
> Are those approvals for members that had existing MDN space and required additional space or requests to move under the MDN policy?

I do not believe we've got task recording that will let us
break it down, but will check.

> As for the rejections I was more interested in the total number of people rejected on initial request to be under the MDN policy that did not
> complete later on.

I expected as much; we need to track "rejections that become
abandoned" but then also need to realized that some come back
(immediately or later) as standard additional IPv4 ISP requests,
so keeping it all straight is non-trivial.

FYI,
/John

John Curran
President and CEO