[arin-ppml] Petition draft 2011-1 last call

Bill Darte BillD at cait.wustl.edu
Tue Nov 8 15:39:19 EST 2011

Bill,

My error in stating community rather than the specific voting community.
You may call it a lie if you choose.

My point is that we work hard in the role that we have to respond to the needs of the community and to craft policy..in a timely fashion...which the community wants.  As such, we reshaped the 2011-1 language to respond to what we heard in Philly and in San Juan before.

The result is what is offered to last call and has been supported and challenged.

bd