[arin-ppml] IPv4 Transfer Policy Change to Keep Whois Accurate

Blake Dunlap ikiris at gmail.com
Thu May 19 19:17:43 EDT 2011

On Thu, May 19, 2011 at 18:10, Mike Burns <mike at nationwideinc.com> wrote:

>  What difference does it make if space is sitting in a broker's inventory
> or the inventory of ARIN's STLS? What about the many other examples I gave
> where the current needs requirement would not be met? Like temporary use,
> emergency suppliers, lessors, or those with planning horizons longer than
> ARIIN dictat?

All of these have been previously responded to, just because you don't like
the answer doesn't mean it hasn't already been answered.

As a recap, every example you have listed above is a negative for the
community for the benefit of one actor, or completely unrelated to what you
are trying to push in this proposal.

-Blake