[arin-ppml] Draft Policy 2011-1 - Inter-RIR Transfers - Shepherd's Inquiry

William Herrin bill at herrin.us
Tue Jun 21 17:36:35 EDT 2011

On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 5:08 PM, Martin Hannigan <hannigan at gmail.com> wrote:
> But fair enough. Considering the lack of support overall though, I'd
> strongly suggest abandonment as a serious issue for continued AC
> discussion.

Hi Martin,

I suggest abandonment following the show of significant lack of
support in Philly. Unless there's a reason the topic shouldn't come up
at the meeting?

On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 5:21 PM, Mike Burns <mike at nationwideinc.com> wrote:
> When the language says both RIRs have to agree to the transfer, what does
> that actually mean?

Hi Mike,

The language doesn't say the RIRs have to agree to the transfer. The
rationale says that. The language says the registrant's request must
"meet both RIR's policies."

Regards,
Bill Herrin

Falls Church, VA 22042-3004