[arin-ppml] Draft Policy 2011-1 - Inter-RIR Transfers - Shepherd's Inquiry

Martin Hannigan hannigan at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 17:08:45 EDT 2011

On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 4:55 PM, Bill Darte <BillD at cait.wustl.edu> wrote:

> [...]

I guess I'm not clear on what the consensus looks like at this point
since I'm under the impression that there is a significant lack of
support community wise.

But fair enough. Considering the lack of support overall though, I'd
strongly suggest abandonment as a serious issue for continued AC
discussion.

Best,

-M<