[arin-ppml] ARIN Board consideration of IAB consultation response on 2011-5

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Thu Jul 7 10:24:25 EDT 2011

While work is ongoing in the IETF, I am recommending
that the Board keep 2011-5 under advisement.  As noted
previously, I will bring the matter of reserving a /10 for this
recommended draft policy to the Board as we approach
runout, as by that time we may have more insight into the
progress within the IETF.

/John

John Curran
President and CEO