[arin-ppml] ARIN-prop-131: Section 5.0 Legacy Addresses

cja@daydream.com packetgrrl at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 15:10:01 EST 2011

Let's be clear this is not "ARIN speak".  This is RIR speak.    If you have
a better alternative to distinguish between addresses that are given out to
be further assigned to customers as opposed to blocks given that are
intended not to be further delegated then feel free to make a suggestion.
Most of us would love a workable alternative.

Thanks!

----Cathy