[arin-ppml] Advisory Council Meeting Results - October 2010

Bill Darte BillD at cait.wustl.edu
Wed Oct 13 15:12:35 EDT 2010

Marty,

Sorry if you construed my ill-advised conspiracy comment to apply to
you.  Just a figure of speach I often use when there is a lack of
transparency or inadequate explanation.

In answer to your further inquiry about the modifications suggested from
the floor.  I don't recall that there was a really clear statement or
wording change, but I take responsibility for not being able to
formulate the correct and acceptable language in my motion to send the
Draft Policy to last call.

Legitimate questions arose about the language and meaning and the
ensuing effort failed to reach clear, simple appropriate language which
all policies deserve.

bd