[arin-ppml] Fairness of banning IPv4 allocations to somecategoryof

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Thu Oct 15 08:43:22 EDT 2009

Thanks for your intervention, Chris. That's exactly where I've been trying to move. In that regard I find it interesting that despite the constant worrying about route aggregation, the proposal I made to use RIR fees to encourage aggregation (or "tax" deaggregation) has not attracted a single comment. People seem more interested in the broad ideological classifications than in assessing specific proposals.