[arin-ppml] Continuation: Policy Change Request: IP Address Assignment to Educational and Non-Commercial Organizations

Christopher Mettin cmettin at gqbc-online.com
Mon Nov 30 12:27:14 EST 2009

That is a really good idea. Are schoolnet or k12 such state network
operators?

We should at least send them some email and wait for a reply, maybe they
will also join the list.

We don't have a state network in Sachsen-Anhalt but maybe any state network
can provide us with access to theirs.

Thank you, Kevin. Guess that will help.

Sincerely yours,
Christopher Mettin