[arin-ppml] IP Address Fee Structure Policy and the Right ofEducation

michael.dillon at bt.com michael.dillon at bt.com
Mon Nov 30 11:02:14 EST 2009

>  thanks.  this clarifies (for me) a little more of your situation.

> > And an IP for example is 217.234.79.76, which is

Yes indeed, this clarifies things. http://217.234.79.76
leads me to http://217.234.79.76/web/index.php?forum-showposts-1
which says that you plan on rebroadcasting US TV channels.
I imagine that you have found a high-school in the USA that
is willing to host a Slingbox, or something similar, and you
need a static IP address as a destination for your streams.

No doubt this will be a lucrative business until you get
arrested by the police.

I feel a screenplay coming on...

--Michael Dillon