[arin-ppml] ARIN-PPML Digest, Vol 47, Issue 63

RudOlph Daniel rudi.daniel at gmail.com
Tue May 26 20:41:17 EDT 2009

>>Re Kevin's (transfer for monetary consideration if
> > you don't like the word sell)

2009-1 Section 8.3 starts: "IPv4 number resources...."  and Section 8.2
refers to all number resources ...or so I read it. ...8.2 also states that
ARIN will "Consider" requests and evaluate...So what happens when I am
refused a transfer request? Do I get my lawyers out ?

Reading 8.3 over and over again, I am beginning to ask myself if this clause
gives the all clear to profit from transfers...all be it ..under the table.

RD

Rudi Daniel
Independent Consultant
e Business Implementation