[arin-ppml] ARIN-PPML Digest, Vol 47, Issue 63

Kevin Kargel kkargel at polartel.com
Wed May 27 11:10:49 EDT 2009

>>Re Kevin's (transfer for monetary consideration if
> > you don't like the word sell)

2009-1 Section 8.3 starts: "IPv4 number resources...."  and Section 8.2
refers to all number resources ...or so I read it. ...8.2 also states that
ARIN will "Consider" requests and evaluate...So what happens when I am
refused a transfer request? Do I get my lawyers out ?
Reading 8.3 over and over again, I am beginning to ask myself if this clause
gives the all clear to profit from transfers...all be it ..under the table.

RD

8.3 does just that, and not even under the table.  What 8.3 will do is put
the price of IPv4 at blue sky..  so I hope you have all you will ever
possibly need right now.