[arin-ppml] DraftPolicy 2009-1: TransferPolicy (UsingtheEmergencyPDP)

Kevin Kargel kkargel at polartel.com
Thu Mar 26 20:35:40 EDT 2009

Yes, absolutely.  There are tunnels already in existence and working.  The
cost is much less and the harm is nonexistent.  There is a legitimate market
those wanting to reap instant profits can get in to.  Go for the v4-v6
Gateway service market.  Oh wait, I forgot, Enterprise class routers like
Cisco already do this automatically.