[arin-ppml] Draft Policy 2009-4: IPv4 Recovery Fund

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at ipinc.net
Tue Mar 24 16:26:05 EDT 2009

Why don't we simply declare open season all remining unassigned IPv4 space.
Anyone who wants to use it, can do so.  No entries will be made in whois
for it, it will just be wide open.  Whoever had the most money and can
force the most networks on the Internet to accept their advertisements
for it, over anyone else's advertisements for it, wins.

Ted