[arin-ppml] Spectrum and IP address reservations / More from NERA

Martin Hannigan martin.hannigan at batelnet.bs
Mon Jul 20 20:49:43 EDT 2009

On Mon, Jul 20, 2009 at 1:48 PM, Ted Mittelstaedt<tedm at ipinc.net> wrote:

> Hello!  Clue phone ringing!!!
>
> The current global recession has destroyed the last 50 years
> of economic theory.  According to the supply-siders, it couldn't
> have happened.  According to all the other economists, we aren't
> in a depression.
>
> At this point, anyone citing economic theory of any kind as
> justification for an argument immediately forfeits all credibility.
>
> Ted

Hi Ted,

Milton Mueller has been around for awhile and has credibility from my
perspective. There are people that I read and then there are people
that I filter. I read Milton. I've also read one of his books; Ruling
the Root. I found them to be intelligent and thought provoking. I also
tend to agree with him on social policy more than not. He seems like a
fairly smart person, much like Tom Vest. Both of whom I would
recommend paying close attention to.

Best Regards,

Martin