[arin-ppml] Update on 2009-3: Global Policy for the Allocationof IPv4 Blocks to RIRs

Kevin Kargel kkargel at polartel.com
Mon Aug 17 16:45:26 EDT 2009

I guess my point is that if everything is optional then it is not policy.
Perhaps someone who understands the intended process and goal could produce
a flowchart, and from that we could develop policy language.

If there are many options then perhaps we need a complex If/Then matrix that
would preclude a bypass option and would require one of many defined paths.

Kevin