[arin-ppml] the Transfer Policy Argument Space

Bill Darte BillD at cait.wustl.edu
Thu Sep 4 12:05:24 EDT 2008

My personal opinion is:

"The ARIN Board of Trustees on behalf of ARIN and the community at large
requests that as a service to that community, holders of address space
which is available to return, or which they are willing to make
available for return, should do so at their earliest convenience.  On
behalf of the community that will need these addresses as the industry
transitions to IPv6, ARIN thanks you."

bd