[arin-ppml] ARIN XXII Meeting Report Now Available

Member Services info at arin.net
Tue Oct 28 15:04:06 EDT 2008

 From 15-17 October, the ARIN community took part in the ARIN XXII
Public Policy and Members Meeting, held in Los Angeles. The report of
that meeting, which includes presentations, summary notes, and
transcripts of the entire meeting, is now available on the ARIN website
at: http://www.arin.net/meetings/minutes/ARIN_XXII/

Please check back next week when an archive of the meeting's webcast
will be available.

We thank everyone in the community who participated in person or
remotely and those who responded to the surveys. We look forward to
seeing you 26-29 April 2009 for ARIN XXIII in San Antonio, Texas.

Regards,

Member Services