[arin-ppml] FW: The Library Book Approach to IPv4 Scarcity

Kevin Kargel kkargel at polartel.com
Thu Nov 13 09:55:28 EST 2008

It seems to me that I was the one who responded in kind to an attack.  You
called my administration in to question first, so your response is an
example
of the pot calling the kettle black.  Lose your own attitude.

I maintain that without an audit after a year or more time the validity of
data is questionable.  To provide ARIN with accurate data an audit should be

performed.  This is what we all are responsible to ARIN to do.  This takes
more time than plugging a few numbers from a spreadsheet to a form.  I don't

know about your organization but mine does not need another admin task, even

if it is just a few hours a year.