[ppml] "Who's afraid of IPv4 address depletion? Apparently no one."

Randy Bush randy at psg.com
Sat Feb 9 08:56:42 EST 2008

> We haven't put the MX records in yet, but that is in progress.

and you don't seem to have the AAAAs for the nameservers.  when you do,
you may have some hope of getting glue at the parent, as you use netsol
as a registrar.  but do tell how that one goes.

> And to answer your specific question, IPv6 enablement has
> been painless so far.

i am impressed.  i think most of the rest of us have hit speedbumps.  we
got over them, but we're glad we did not assign it to a grad student.  i
suspect that we just have a different definition of painless.

randy