[arin-ppml] Stepping forward, opening my mouth and removing all doubt about

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at ipinc.net
Wed Aug 27 15:33:21 EDT 2008

I'm sure that has happened.  But, once those hoarded addresses
are sold on the open market, then shortly afterwards those
hoarders will be using NATed systems everywhere, and the folks
they sold the addresses to will be using NATed systems, and we
will have succeeded only in delaying the inevitable for a short
time.

IPv6 is the only way.

TEd