[ppml] IPv6 flawed?

Paul Vixie paul at vix.com
Mon Sep 17 12:45:43 EDT 2007

> I copied your words and put it here on ARIN's IPv6 Wiki
> http://www.getipv6.info/index.php/Renumbering_an_IPv6_Network

great.  thanks.  i don't wiki well, since i find web browser textarea boxes
to be the worst of all possible text editors.

> Now if only the ARIN staff would get off their butts and maintain the
> home page, it might encourage more people to get involved in adding
> content to the Wiki.

in defense of arin staff, they aren't on their butts, they work hard and they
get a lot of stuff done.  i think the wiki is new enough that nobody knows
exactly how to guide it -- you ought to volunteer to edit the home page and
see if somebody takes you up on it.