[ppml] OT: Guidance for multihomed enterprise and IPV6

Dan.Thorson at seagate.com Dan.Thorson at seagate.com
Tue May 22 13:53:52 EDT 2007

I understand this is off-topic, but I feel confident I'll get some good
advise off-list, and so please forgive my transgression:

I need some guidence re: deploying IPv6 in a multi-homed multinational
enterprise corporation, specifically ensuring global routability and global
Internet access failover?  Clearly I need IPv6 space which can be announced
to multiple ISP's located world-wide....

Again, a continued conversation off-list, or pointers to on-line resources,
would be most appropriate/appreciated.

danT

Dan Thorson - Seagate Technology - CCIE 10754
desk +1 (952) 402-8293        fax +1 (952) 402-1007
SeaTel  8-402-8293