[ppml] getting converts to V6

michael.dillon at bt.com michael.dillon at bt.com
Wed May 16 17:25:39 EDT 2007

> I really don't understand the push to force people over to IPv6 and
make
> them abandon their v4 space.

I'm not sure where you see this kind of push, but it is not here at ARIN
because the ARIN charter does not allow for any such activity. People
may propose ill-thought-out policies but at the end of the day, the
Advisory Council will water them down so that the *PUSH* is gone, or the
BoT will reject them.

> If you bully guys out there are really so into the almighty dollar,
then
> why not change to an industry that is all about money and has nothing
> do with ethics or morality..  something like TV evangalism maybe..

Please, can we keep this kind of discussion *OFF* the ARIN PPML list?

--Michael Dillon