[ppml] getting converts to V6

Kevin Kargel kkargel at polartel.com
Thu May 17 09:36:02 EDT 2007

First I apologize to ARIN if my wordings seemed to point the finger that
way.  I do think ARIN has been doing a great job and very ethically been
staying within their charter.  I have nothing but trust and admiration
for your staff and the work they have done.

I agree that this should not be a flame/lart exchange and I apologize to
everyone if I have contributed in that direction.

Let's keep the discussion to technical merits.

Kevin

$s/worry/happy,g