[ppml] Re : on PPML? - was Re: How to get ...

Iwu Mbatelege iwumba at yahoo.fr
Fri Jun 22 12:44:55 EDT 2007

Please stop this non sense debate here:

Have you also come across the following address waist? I haven't seen
you guys making any noise about them!

014/8   Jun 91   IANA - Public Data Network
---- (a whole /8 for an organisation of less than 20 people?)

inet6num: 2001:07F8::/29
inet6num: 2001:07FD::/32

netname: K-rootserver-net-20030829

descr: This assignment given to k-root.server.net

descr: maintained by the RIPE NCC

--- (just for the Kroot server Infratsructure ????? is this an LIR)

inet6num2001:0DC0::/32

netnameAPNIC-AP-V6-20030124

descrAPNIC Pty Ltd - Brisbane Offices + Servers

descrLevel 1, 33 Park Rd

descrPO Box 2131, Milton

descrBrisbane, QLD.

countryAU

--- (just for APNIC??? an LIR?)

So is your problem with AfriNIC or you are going to request IANA , RIPE NCC, APNIC too to
send you their justifications? note that most of  the v6 assignments/allocations above were made
in 2003 where none of these RIR had IPv6 PI policy in place.

IM.