[ppml] Policy Proposal 2007-15: Authentication of Legacy Resources - version 1.1

Keith W. Hare Keith at jcc.com
Fri Aug 31 17:47:50 EDT 2007

By the time the RSA for legacy resource holders is available, and ARIN
starts an outreach to legacy resoure holders, it is going to be
December, 2007.

How about saying "No changes shall be made to legacy resource records
which are not covered by a registration services agreement after
December 31, 2008."

This gives another year for the RSA and the outreach and for legacy
resource holders to work whatever fees through what ever budget
processes and the RSA through whatever legal review.

Keith Hare

Keith W. Hare                     JCC Consulting, Inc.
keith at jcc.com                     600 Newark Road
Phone: 740-587-0157               P.O. Box 381
Fax: 740-587-0163                 Granville, Ohio 43023
http://www.jcc.com                USA