[ppml] Policy Proposal 2007-1 - Last Call

Bill Woodcock woody at pch.net
Thu Apr 26 15:48:24 EDT 2007

Well, not actually off-list, I guess.

Speaking as someone who's gotten three hours of sleep a night since arriving at the meeting, I can authoritatively say that the reason no subsequent drafts have gotten out has nothing at all to do with process.   :-)

                         -Bill

Please excuse the brevity of this message; I typed it on my pager. I could be more loquacious, but then I'd crash my car.