[ppml] My view on IPv4 (was: Re: IPv4 wind-down)

G. Waleed Kavalec Kavalec at BSWA.com
Tue Apr 3 13:56:00 EDT 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: ppml-bounces at arin.net [mailto:ppml-bounces at arin.net]On Behalf Of
michael.dillon at bt.com

I disagree. For instance Russia, a country which I am familiar with
having travelled there three times. Outside Moscow and St Petersburg,
few people speak a foreign language well enough to use it. For those
people, if a site isn't in Russian, then it practically does not exist.

Mike

Have you ever used googles "translate this page" option?

Or http://babelfish.altavista.com/

(Global connectivity is slowed by language, but those barriers are going away.)