[ppml] ARIN member in good standing?

Aaron Dudek adudek at sprint.net
Thu Sep 28 22:33:13 EDT 2006

ARIN cannot enforce routing policy to the ISPs. They can ask and hope the
ISPs will comply. ARIN has no hold over any ISP who depends on another
RIR.
>From what I understand, if a member falls out of good standing, then they
can no longer get any services from ARIN including IPs, transfers, etc.
With IPv6, why would anyone need too?
I think I may have pulled this out of scope of the original discussion.

Aaron Dudek
(703) 689-6879
Sprintlink Engineering
adudek at sprint.net