[ppml] Multihome Pro Con Document

Howard, W. Lee Lee.Howard at stanleyassociates.com
Tue Oct 17 10:07:00 EDT 2006

My understanding of the problem (I don't work on a default-free
network anymore) is that keeping up with changes is expensive
in CPU, not in memory, and that lookups against a large table
are expensive in latency.

What is the appropriate IETF WG for design of IPv6 multihoming
solutions?  shim6 is a specific solution; v6ops doesn't sound
quite right.

Lee